BASIC CLOWN & CREATION
One week of basic clown training from out the pedagogy of Bont’s.
One week of clown creation with 2 presentations from out the concept: objective- problem- clown solution.
An intense & complete course to discover your clown & increase your clown thinking out of de pedagogy & creation.
At the end of the course there will be a open presentation, where you present the best of you!
Also read more about the Creation in CREATION CONCEPT 1
For more Information & Inscription
Bont’s wants to invite you to be your own creator and give you tools to reach your own creations.
The great challenge of your creation is to go behind the topics and be original, great, authentic and unique.
Many people go from course to course, but what we have noticed during all these years of teaching is that within people there is a great cry from the soul that what they want is … to create!
From his clown pedagogy, researching for 35 years, Eric de Bont has developed a very simple and very effective path of creation to help you how to get to your own source of creation and give expression to all that you are.
That is why we present this path to you. We offer it to you in a totally new concept, as innovative as the pedagogy of creation. Those are the concepts of creation:
CONCEPT 1 CLOWN LABORATORY
CONCEPT 2 CLOW CREATOR
CONCEPT 3 CLOWN AND HUMAN TRAGEDIES
CONCEPT 4 CREATION OF YOUR OWN WORK
You choose from which concept you want to work, YOU are the owner on how YOU want to create.
Max students: 12
For more info look on the web about CREATION.Category: Basic Block.
INTERNATIONAL CLOWN MEETING – 2 “TROBADA Internacional DE CLOWN”
INTERNATIONAL MINI FESTIVAL (4 DAYS)
GRAN CANARIA, 4 – 6 DECEMBER 2020
It is a cozy meeting of clown artists from around the country and abroad,
not a big festival, but an intimate meeting, where the most important
thing is to offer and create a stage for your own work and the work of
your clown colleagues. Those works and creations will be shown in 2 nights
with a marathon of clown numbers.
This “Trobada” is based on the old “Trobada”, which has been held very
successfully 8 times in Ibiza.
There will also be classes with a theme, and a preparation and perfor-
mance of the SPECTACULAR “FUTBOLGAFFING” TOURNAMENT
for the people of Gran Canarias, a hilarious activity, unique and always so
well received by the public.
In the program as well will be many culinary moments of sharing,
especially the famous “final paella” will not be missing…
So, very welcome to a super nice and heartfelt atmosphere, full of joy of
living and sharing, laughter and more on a very colorful, vibrating island!
Detailed information as venue and schedule are soon available!
For more Information write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BASIC CLOWN COURSE
The most important objective in the study of Clowns at BONT´s is trying to discover in yourself an inner realm of great humanity, which is the heart and spirit of a real Clown. It starts with everyone’s “personal baggage”: expression, appearance, movement, gestures, peculiarities, voice, fantasy, humor, inner madness, sensibility, rhythm and timing. We start with your own originality and then search for your own unique Clown that can move people to laugh and cry.
It is very honest, and very brave, for anyone to enter on to this path and discover the essence of real Clown work.
We’ll travel together in the following way:
PREPARATION OF THE ACTOR; CREATING CONDITIONS
– Training to stimulate your alertness, readiness, lightness, presence, timing, rhythm and comfortableness on stage.
– Training to make you aware of your physical possibilities and limitations.
– Training to stimulate your (sense of) freedom and to have fun playing.
– Voice expression.
– Singing and music making.
– Communication with the audience. What do you really share with the audience? Ping-Pong! – Look and see.
– Finding the balance between your interior and exterior self.
– Learning to think and act as a Clown consisting of the following elements: imitation, boasting, curiosity, naiveté, surprise, admiration, vocabulary, taking things literally, relationship to authority and the poetry of a Clown.
– Improvisation: individually, in duos/trios and with the whole group.
– Clown choirs and Clown orchestras.
– Clown combat (duels).
– And in the end creating your own Clown routine.
In the beginning you will only be using a red nose. During the course we will try to find a fitting and suitable clown costume.
Every Monday there will be presentations privately, within the group or in public.
Each course ends with a “Clown Night” show, consisting of personal clown routines, ore a “Open Class”, open to the public.
After the Basic Clown you can continue in Clown Creation!Category: Basic Block.
CLOWN & HUMAN TRAGEDIES
07-13/12/2020 (7 Days)
This is a new study in BONT’s International Clown School!
BONT’s is investigating this issue deeply and developing a total new way in the art of clown.
One of the focuses in BONT’s pedagogy has always been how to translate small or great human tragedies into the language of clown. It is a huge challenge in creating. How to transform your personal “tragedies” in anecdotes, routines or clown shows.
A course for courageous explorers in the world of Clown!
A study for people:
– who deeply love the real Clown
– who are not afraid to work with strong, sensitive and confrontational themes
– who want to create
– who want to place his or her soul in the most transparent and vulnerable state possible: where emotions flow, without limitation.
In 7 days we will travel into the mysteries of human being and human tragedy. The work of Clown & Human tragedy gives an extra dimension to your clown.
With every human tragedy we can create a Clown performance and it is a tremendous adventure for both student and teacher.
It is an amazing challenge to train your Clown-thinking and bring your personal Clown to another, deeper level. The poetic quality of your Clown grows and can really touch your audience to the bottom of their hearts. Make the audience laugh, cry, or possibly even both at the same time.
The clown tells us his tragedy and then puts a mirror in front of us; uncovering the reality that we are really laughing and crying about our own tragedies.
The tragedies in life that we recognize so clearly.
-You can work out of tragedies from your own childhood, adolescence or adulthood.
-You can touch any kind of small or large tragedy.
– I am invisible in this life, no one sees me.
– I want to be in love or have a partner but it doesn’t happen.
– I killed everything I love.
– I want to give my heart but I’m afraid that I will get hurt.
– I have a wish to get pregnant but I can’t find the father of my child.
– I am separated and my child wants to live with his/her father.
– I don’t know how to say “I love you mom”.
– Always making my decisions from fear of what others will say about me.
– I have an addiction and I can’t escape it.
We can also find human tragedies in big Life-themes like death, love, God, sex, loneliness, not being acknowledged, all kinds of relationships, broken dreams, unfulfilled desires, failures.
There are endless possibilities!
During the 7 days every student has the chance to present 2 different human tragedies in clown.
Normally at the end of a course we close with a little presentation open for the public. This always depends on the process and wishes of the group.